Monday, October 29, 2007

Tumor is Smaller

I had my Sonogram today, and it was very interesting. As I lay there, I could tell that the technician was having trouble finding something. She asked me if I had chemo or radiation on my breast. She asked me what medication I am on. She left the room and retrieved a doctor who came in and took over the sonogram. The doctor asked about the medication I am on. I said "I'm on Tamoxifen and lots of prayer." She had no comment to that. They finally agreed that they see something there, but it is much smaller than it was before. I was really tickled to hear that the tumor had shrunk. I would like to have seen it gone completely, but I will take whatever God wants to give!

I have my bone scan tomorrow. I won't know the results of that test until next Wednesday. God is at work!
Sandy