Monday, September 10, 2007

Brain Tumor Benign!

Praise God!

I had my follow-up MRI on my brain and the tumor has not grown, so it is considered benign! Jon went with me this morning, and we had a very positive meeting with my Neurosurgeon, who said he was not worried about this anymore. We also had a follow-up appointment with the Radiation Oncologist, who also was very encouraged by all of my recent tests and felt that I was making really good progress.

Thank you everyone for your prayers leading up to, and including, this morning. I felt them going in today, and I had a real peace about this situation. I will be continuing with my monthly bone builder infusion and anti-estrogen drugs. I am feeling very good. My energy level is very good. My pain level is nothing in the morning, and just a little higher at the end of the day. My appetite is back to normal.

Feeling Blessed,
Sandy