Monday, June 25, 2007

Beach House

Jon is always a hard act to follow. He always blends humor with truth in a beautiful way. If you did not read his latest posting, scroll down.

Another message, this one from the guestbook, really touched my heart. Andi Adair, who has battled cancer, says to always remember that God is on the throne each day and will never forsake us. God will give us the strength and grace to endure our trial, we just need to be still and know He loves us.

I have had a wonderful blessing come upon me. My doctors gave me a break before radiation starts so I could have a week's vacation at Sunset Beach with my family. It will be nice to clear our minds, if possible, and have fun. We will be back this Saturday.

Thank you all for your continued prayers, especially as I draw closer to radiation. Also, pray that all this bone builder, anti-estrogen medicine is working. We really won't know until they order a new bone scan in 2-3 months.

Love and God's Blessings to All!

Sandy

P.S. I received a book called "Invitation to Solitude and Silence," but I do not know who sent it. Fess up!
Thanks,
Sandy