Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I Lied....

Ok, so here I go again. Can one become addicted to the BLOG? A few folks have dropped off meals over the last week or so and I wanted to say thanks to: Sandra & Bill Dunville, Mel & Don Blayney, Kelly & Bill Alley, and Debi & Bryan Elliott. Sandy's not eating much, so that would be a specific prayer request. The good news is that I now weigh 400 pounds. The food has been great and thank you to all of those folks who Sandy thanked previously - I hope. Also, thank you Eric & Marti Duyshart, Gerry & Abby Broncar and John & Lisa Deverse. Fruit and Sticky Buns - there is a joke there somewhere!?........ Also, thank you to the wild and crazy Bobgan family! Kevin, I almost feel guilty about sticking all of those brooms in your yard when the Redsox swept the Angels in the playoffs in 2004. Look for more brooms this year!
Sandy actually slept for 3 and then 4 hours at a time last night. Definitely a praise! I'm forcing her out for a walk to the gate and back as soon as it gets dark tonight. She won't go out otherwise, and I'm pushing my luck as it is. She can shower with help from a nurse on Thursday, so that will do wonders for her. Anyone who has climbed or backpacked with me know how grouchy I get after a few days without a shower!!! Enough said. Jon