Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hospital "Thank You's!"

Ann Landers would not approve, but this is the best way for me to do it right now. Special Hospital "Thank You's" to the following families and folks for brightening up the room and our spirits - you know what you did, and we will never forget your kindness: Peggy & Jim Glenn, Judi Kemp, Marv & Sandy Weston, Jim & Sue Boulware, Stephanie & Peter Brennan, Jim & Cindy Axton, Ken & Valerie Fee, Jim & Bette Torti, Hank & Betty Nordhoff, Bryan & Sandra Livingston (Yes, Michelle has confiscated the Teddy Bear!), Margo & Shawn Antrim, Roy & Cindi Prather, Ben & Carol-Lee Marshall and Michael & LaLaine Willison. I also want to shout out a huge thank you to Dr. Laura Crocitto. Her love and support, along with her knowledge and expertise have been invaluable. No, she is not Sandy's doctor, but I know they will be lifelong friends! I'm sorry, I know I'm missing people. Thank you also to the folks looking after the kids - we owe you a lot of "date night sleepovers" with your kids. Also, thank you to everyone sending cards and dropping by for visits. Your love is overwleming. Also, I don't know who Sandy has thanked previously to the surgery, but my thanks go out to you folks as well. My only request is for whoever is folding my underwear? Could you please fold them into little flowers like they do on the cruise ships?........