Friday, November 19, 2010

Jon's 50th Birthday

My husband turned 50 today! I just want to say, I am married to the most amazing man! He is creative, sensitive, fun, athletic, smart, full of integrity, a lover of Red Sox, a book worm, a good friend to many. He delivers flowers to those who need encouragement. He sends comics in the mail to people for a laugh. He referees games and fills up his hours helping in the sport his daughter's love. He loves God with all of his heart. He runs, plays basketball, and loves to hike (not big/icy mountains). He is going skydiving next Tuesday (pray for his safety).

He is the best Dad to his two daughters. He brought out the very best in me!

I hope God did not break the mold when He made Jon. I need two more of him for our daughters!

I Love You So Much!!!!

Happy Birthday!
Sandy